Friday, July 22, 2011

My Addiction to Frozen Yogurt | Dacula Gets New Froyolo

I'm addicted.......not to something illicit or illegal. I'm addicted to.......wait for it.......frozen yogurt. This is a recent finding and probably one that has helped me from becoming a bowling ball again. Some would argue that frozen yogurt is just as bad as ice cream when it comes to nutrional value but I would beg to differ. First just look at the nutrition charts. Secondly, there's no way I could have consumed the same amount of ice cream in the last two months and still fit into my shorts.

Recently a new outlet for my addiction opened in Dacula. Froyolo is the place where I get my fix. Located in the Publix shopping Center on Dacula Rd, this new location is the typical self serve, topping crazy, glass tiles and plastic chairs. But, it's only 3 miles from my house!!!

It's a buffet of frozen yumminess. Grab a cup (I like the medium size because you can fill it to the rim and still have some dignity because it doesn't look like a tub), fill it up with up to 13 flavor choices, get your toppings and pay by weight. That's right, pay by weight. You would think this would keep patrons from overfilling the cup but not me.



If you live in Dacula, like frozen treats, and you don't care if you get addicted, you should try it. There are plenty of frozen yogurt brands out there but this, in my opinion, is the best!

If you're looking to move to Dacula or the Northeast Gwinnett area, go to http://www.stevesellsgwinnett.com/ and click on search properties.



www.SteveSellsGwinnett.com Steve Rider, CDPE Realtor with Keller Williams Lanier Partners in Braselton Georgia. Covering Barrow, Jackson, Gwinnett and Hall Counties in Northeast Georgia. If you're looking to purchase or sell a home in this area please contact me at 404 663 7063 or steverider1@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment